Gee Wiz, LLC – Wow
We are a leading provider of executive coaching, facilitation and assessments that have a profound impact on people and organizations.
We are passionate about providing top-notch coaching, facilitation, and assessments that help people to grow professionally and expand their understanding of themselves and working with others. As award-winning Authorized Partners for Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, we often utilize their programs in our workshops and their assessments in our coaching.
We’ve been in business for over 20 years. Our firm is comprised of certified executive coaches and experienced facilitators from around the country.
Meet Shelley Gaynes
Shelley Gaynes is the founder of Gee Wiz, LLC – a certified Women’s Business Enterprise – WBENC), She works with a wide range of clients including Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations, start-ups, small business owners, and individuals.
Over twenty-five years of experience in sales, marketing, management, training, and coaching along with a track record of success, excellent communications skills, and high energy, makes Shelley a dynamic resource.
She is highly skilled at:
– coaching for improved performance & results
– course facilitation in the classroom as well as via Adobe Connect and WebEx
– interpreting a wide variety of assessments, including Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
– creating dynamic coaching and training materials
– consulting with organizations on training effectiveness and sustainability
She is an ACC Certified Coach – an elite coaching credential awarded by the ICF -International Coach Federation. Shelley also holds the advanced Corporate Coach U Graduate (CCUG) designation. She is an award-winning and Authorized Partner for Wiley Publishing. She is a past Board member of the ICF-Georgia Coach Association and a past Field Editor for ATD’s (formerly ASTD) Links newsletter.
Shelley holds an MBA from Emory University in Atlanta. She achieved this degree through the rigorous Executive MBA Program and was amongst the youngest “executives” to participate in the course at that time. Her Bachelor of Arts is in Psychology from Newcomb College of Tulane University in New Orleans. Also, she attended the University of Madrid, Spain, during her Junior Year of College.
Creating balance between work and personal life is a priority to Shelley. She makes time to walk her rescue dog, visits family in Colorado, bikes around Atlanta, volunteers with a variety of non-profit organizations, entertains friends, travels to places near-and-far, takes care of the many elders in her life, and enjoys the company of her husband and three children.
Why Gee Wiz?
- WBENC business certified. Gee Wiz, LLC holds the Women Owned Business Enterprise certificate often valued by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies – especially those who track supplier diversity.
- An international team of trainers and executive coaches with extensive business and leadership experience and credentials.
- An award winning and authorized Wiley partner for over 12 years.
- A Certified Solutions Provider for Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team products. We are specifically certified in Everything DiSC Workplace and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – the only two product certifications offered to Wiley partners.
- Your Wiley expert and consultant with direct experience delivering and designing highly effective workshops and providing coaching with all profiles.
- Experience in a wide-range of industries including Fortune 100/500 companies and government sector
- The capability to deliver our workshops and coaching in-person, virtually, or with a blended-learning or coaching format.
- Scalable, robust content that can be customized and tailored as appropriate.
- Post-workshop activities and coaching to sustain learning.
- Well-designed and easy-to-follow Train-the-Trainer workshops on all of the Wiley products or provide access to online or in-person Wiley certification classes
- Been held in high regard by our clients as evidenced by their repeat business and referrals.
- Receptivity to client feedback and are eager to create win-win solutions in all our transactions
Who’s been Wowed
Over the years, Shelley has helped both our women partners and the firm’s associates build their strengths around effective networking and gave them specific steps they could take to turn conversations into new business.
Shelley conducted fun, fast-paced training for our managers and corporate staff, using Everything DiSC as a foundation. She’s professional, patient and persistent without being pushy.
Because Shelley always delivered such honest, specific and useful feedback, everyone—from sellers and sales support to our company VPs—trusted and respected her.